On the way to Camp III

Our Everest team has been holding tight at Camp II over the past few days as they wait for the weather conditions to open up for a summit attempt.  Everyone is doing well and excited to get climbing.

The plan is to move up to Camp III tomorrow (May 19th) and be in position for a summit attempt within the following few days as the weather allows.

Stay tuned for our progress updates!!

If climbing Mount Everest is in your future, please contact our office, we would love to have you climb with us!


In addition to these expedition dispatches, you can also follow our teams as they make their attempts on the world’s most formidable mountains on:

Amazon Alexa devices with the Madison Mountaineering Flash Briefing skill:

  • Enable the skill and add to your flash briefing to hear Garrett Madison’s daily audio expedition updates on select expeditions.  Just say, “Alexa, play my Madison Mountaineering flash briefing.

Instagram:

– our Garmin inReach Mini powered real-time tracking map:

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.