We received a call from Garrett that the climbing team has quickly and safely descended from Camp 2 to Camp 1 and is now awaiting a helicopter evacuation to base camp. The weather is currently very good at base camp and there are a number of climbers from several teams awaiting a flight down. If everything goes to schedule, we expect the team to be safely in base camp sometime today in Nepal (Monday).

More information as we get it.

4 replies
  1. Christine Franco
    Christine Franco says:

    Thank you so much for your updates. We all continue to pray for all those that were injured and lost their lives. We continue to pray for everyone’s safe return.

    Reply
  2. Varina Nissen
    Varina Nissen says:

    Well done to Garrett and the MM team, you are doing a sensational job in keeping everyone safe and informed. We mourn Dr Eve’s death and take comfort with getting the group together and on its way safely. Varina

    Reply
  3. Molly
    Molly says:

    So appreciate the updates. I understand helicopters are bringing team members down currently. Is there any way you could update as people from this group arrive? Waiting to hear about Haley and her father. Thanks! Godspeed.

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.