Dispatches

1

Today our team spent another day at Camp 2 on Everest waiting for the high winds to settle closer to the summit. Garrett Madison and team are patiently waiting for the weather window to allow a safe ascent for all members. Currently we are focused in on the 18 or 19th as a possible summit window. Which would mean that our team would be moving up the mountain in the next couple days. If the winds do not settle our team will come back down to base camp and we will wait for the next weather window to arrive. We are working very hard to put our team in the best position possible for a successful summit and have our fingers crossed that that day will soon arrive.

.

Photo of our VR capture team out exploring and shooting some 360 footage

Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at 10.22.18 PM

Comments ( 1 )

  • Thomas Dimler says:

    Hoping the wind will calm down for all of you soon and all are in good health and spirit. Take in the views and conversation and I hope the time passes for the chance to go soon. Good luck everyone, Tom

Leave A Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Translate »