After a long climb today we are now in high camp and preparing for our summit attempt. If the good weather continues we may leave early tomorrow morning and set out for the summit. The views from high camp are amazing, and it feels really good to have come this far. Everyone is doing well and with a little luck and hard work we could reach the top of the highest mountain in both the western and southern hemisphere sometime tomorrow afternoon. The last few days have been tough, carrying loads at high altitude, and living the the cold and dry conditions with very high wind speeds, but after coming this far we are determined to give it our best shot! The weather forecast is for the winds to drop over the next few days, so we hope that will hold true. Wish us luck!!!