Solveig grew up climbing and skiing in the mountains of the Pacific Northwest. Her search for fresh snow and aesthetic lines and has taken her up and down the west coast and around the inter-mountain west where she has spent time in Colorado and California guiding and working as a professional ski patroller. Solveig lives just outside Mt. Rainier National Park and balances her time spent climbing in the alpine with cycling, running, and practicing or teaching yoga…usually also in the mountains.
- Denali- 7 expeditions
- Rainier- 128 summits via 5 routs
- Aconcagua- 1 expedition
- Mexican Volcanoes- 13 expeditions
- Cotopaxi/Cayembe- 1 expedition
- Mt. Baker- 12 summits
- Mt. Adams- 2 summits
- North Cascades- numerous alpine routes
- Mt. Shasta- 56 summits
- Waddington Range- Ski descents of Mt. Waddington’s NW summit, Mt. Grenelle, Mt. Munday, Spearman Peak.
- AMGA Ski Mountaineering Guide
- Wilderness EMT
- AIARE Level III
- Leave No Trace Trainer