We are very excited to have Petr Jan Juračka join us on various expeditions as a professional photographer. Petr most recently accompanied us on our K2 expedition, and is now with us on Kilimanjaro. Click here to view his recent YouTube K2 video with spectacular UAV footage.
Countries of work (last 10 years):
- K2, Pakistan 2016, photographer and filmmaker for Klára Kolouchová (climber) with Madison Mountaineering Expedition.
- South Africa and Lesotho 2016, photographer and filmmaker for Miroslav Náplava (professional travel punker).
- Abusir, Egypt 2015, filmmaker for Czech TV (CT1 Broadcast).
- Uganda 2014, photographer for Wageningen University.
- Mongolia 2011 and 2013, Prague Zoo, photographer and filmmaker.
- Greenland 2012, independent photographer, filmmaker.
- Cuba 2011, field biological sampling.
- AN Severtsov Institute of Ecology and Evolution, Moscow, Russia 2010 2 weeks; training in analyses of Daphnia morphology and publication-quality drawings.
- Baikal lake, Russia 2010, independent photographer, filmmaker.
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, München, Germany 2008 4 months, Erasmus stage and laboratory experimental study on Daphnia inducible defenses.